Simpler Living Weekly Nudge
Posted August 26, 2016on:
August 26, 2016
What’s NOW with SLW!
- SLW! Podcast Ep.#75 – Friends of the Third World: digging at the roots of poverty through Fair Trade and job training
- SLW! Podcast Ep.#74 – Lutheran Peace Fellowship: Seeking Peace in a Time of Violence
- COMING in Sept. – SLW! Podcast Episodes 76-77 – Celebrating Ugly Food and Fighting for Clean Water
- Our Daily Simpler Living Nudge
- 2016–Easy-to-share for August: Personal Choices, Happiness, Fulfillment // Week 1: Work, Stress & Health //Week 2: Support // Week 3: Transportation & Travel // Week 4: Homes & Buildings: Construction, Energy Generating, Appliances
- September: Non-conform Freely // Week 1: Media Literacy || Week 2: Advertising & Public Relations || Week 3: Alternatives to TV, Video Games, Movies, Gambling || Week 4: Marketing
- What Is The NUDGE? / How It Works / How to GET It: Send NUDGE to SimpleLivingWorks@yahoo.com / How to SHARE It / More About Holidays
- Interfaith Power & Light // Participate in the Election // Voter Reflection Guide // SLW! Podcast Ep.47 with IPL
- New SLW! Site Search Engine on Home Page Window #4
- SLW! Blog Index | SLW! Podcast Index
- SUBSCRIBE to SLW! Podcast for free through iTunes, Stitcher.com or your favorite podcast service.
- Subscribe to SLW! Blog. Click “+Follow” at lower right of blog post, enter a name and email address. Welcome!
- I gladly pass along links from simple living bloggers, podcasters, coaches and others in the SLW! Weekly Digest / blog – free, of course.
- Simpler Living Alternative Daily Calendar – AUGUST: Personal Choices, Happiness, Fulfillment // SEPTEMBER: Non-Conform Freely
- Check out a few of SLW! thought-provoking, timely resources that might meet your personal, family or congregational/group needs. They’re all FREE. Visit Seasonal/Thematic Resource Index
- Upcoming Alternate Celebrations: May-Aug. // Sept.-Dec.*
- Previews of Simple Living Blogs, Podcasts and Sites // New Collaborators & Champions // The OneEarth Project // Jubilee OneEarth Economics & The Common Good Podcast – temporarily offline
- Recent Responses to all SLW! media, including links
You can access all SLW! podcast audio and the show notes either at SimpleLiving.startlogic.com/SLW-PODCAST or at SimpleLivingWorks.org (then click window #3). Complete Episode Index. Listen through your computer, iPod, iPad, iPhone (or equivalent).
SUBSCRIBE through iTunes, Stitcher.com or your favorite podcast service. To SUBSCRIBE to email notices, click Comments at the bottom of Show Notes, then check ‘Notify me of new posts by email.’ Please rate us in iTunes and leave a review.
Send us your email address to receive the free monthly SLW! eNews. Remember to like us on Facebook. Urge your friends to do the same. Do your friends a favor. Share our blog and podcast.
Like SLW! on Facebook. | Follow us on Twitter. | Follow us on Pinterest. Share your thoughts on our podcast and blogs. Email SimpleLivingWorks@yahoo.com, leave a message on our Facebook page or on the SLW! blog.
*IMAGE: Spirit of Simplicity ART #4-A1344
For hard copies of Alternatives’ resources at nominal cost, contact ELCA Archives, 321 Bonnie Lane, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 // (847) 690-9410 // firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not solicit or accept donations, nor do we sell anything. All our resources and services are free of charge. We’re an all-volunteer organization. Instead, we urge Alternative Giving. Give away at least 25% of what you spent last year on all celebrations – Christmas, birthdays, etc. — to local, national and international humanitarian causes.
Copyright: Creative Commons non-commercial attribution share-alike license.
*Treasury of Celebrations: published by Northstone, a division of Wood Lake Publications, BC, Canada, best known for its Seasons of the Spirit curriculum.
Through social media, we extend the mission and resources of the non-profit organization Alternatives, 1973-2011. Simple Living Works! web site home page | Theme/Seasons Index. To learn more about SLW! – our MISSION, for example — please listen to our getting-acquainted episodes, especially #1 and 2. We produce a half-hour podcast twice a month, hopefully educational and inspiring for you, your family and your congregation or group. We blog each week.